Canopy gazebos are a very practical item for multiple uses. Whether you’re having a party, wedding or you need more shelter when camping, the addition of a folding gazebo canopy can be so beneficial.
There’s many gazebo canopies on the market but we’ve focused on one that we believe is the best. Yes it will cost you a little extra but it will also last you longer.This is whats called, getting what you pay for!
The gazebo canopy we’re looking at is the Eurmax Pop up Commercial Grade Canopy. It’s one of the best on the market currently and you can even get a custom print on the canopy itself.
Firstly, Eurmax is an industry leader is selling the largest range of canopies, tents, shelters, patio umbrellas, market umbrellas and more. They’re a reputable company with over 15 years experience in the business. They use all the best quality materials so you know your getting a durable product.
So what features does this high quality gazebo canopy offer you:
- Your canopy is made with strength in mind as it’s crafted from 600D polyester. This material is commonly used for making backpacks so the durability needs to be absolute. This tough material is a commercial grade.
- Having your own custom logo or personalisation will show off your new gazebo canopy in style. Imagine rocking up to a campsite and erecting this gazebo with a family crest or boys weekend slogan. This company offer digital printing and silk screen printing and you’ll get a perfect job.
- The included foldable canopy frame is durable and not flimsy, unlike other brands. I’ve found it simple to erect but you will require more than one person. 2 people could put it up but one person on each corner would be ideal. The frame is made from aluminum and it has hexagonal folding legs. Just pull it out to open.
- The storage for this canopy is also well thought out. Not only do you get a large carry bag to hold the frame and canopy, it also comes with large roller wheels. This is of great benefit then maneuvering from the garage to the car or to the site location.
- A back wall is also also included as part of the canopy which can act as a barrier for privacy. Alternatively, if you intend using this for charity events, have your logo or organisation emblazoned on the back wall.
The reviews for this gazebo are outstanding and have been given a 5-star rating by all customers at the time of writing this review. In fact quite a few of the reviews have stated that they’ll be purchasing a second one. This is because they use the gazebo for charity events and they’re so durable against stronger winds.
All reviews mention the durability and high quality, so don’t just take our word for it.
There’s a small bag for your accessory parts including extra nuts and bolts.
This is certainly the gazebo to keep in mind if you’re after the best. Click the tent below for more specifications and how to purchase.